A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Fleming:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Fleming, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleming graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Fleming has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Marie Fleming MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer M. Fleming practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Fleming has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Fleming practices Anesthesiology near Lafayette, CO.
See Lafayette Anesthesiologists.