Dr. Jennifer Grossman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Grossman?

April 10th, 2017

Dr. Grossman is an excellent doctor! Not only is she an experienced rheumatologist, but she is also very compassionate and caring.

August 1st, 2015

I saw you approximately two years ago. Too many serious issues, occurred. I plan hopefully to see her as soon as possible. Your super special Tarzana doctor's (you know who) insisted I see you, as I did, but unfortunately wax not able to follow up on a continuing basis.

February 11th, 2013

Dr. Grossman is a miracle. She has been my doctor for many years, and she has improved the quality of my life so much. She is the kindest, most patient, authentic and caring doctor I've ever seen. I feel so lucky to have her.

March 12th, 2010

She's Thorough, Insiteful, and Up To Date

I've been a patient of Dr. Grossman's for fifteen years. She's the best rheumatologist I've ever had. She's very knowledgable and really cares for her patients. I wish every doctor was as easy to talk to and as well read. She also teaches at UCLA. My particular diagnosis is Ankylosing Spondylitis. When I finally took her advice to try a TNF receptor inhibitor, I was glad I did. For years I was very hesitant, because some of the reported side effects are horrible, but they are rare and I've had no problems with it, these past five years. I don't know if she's given any lectures on bedside manner, but she could and should, becuase she knows how to make a patient feel important and respected. She's a straight shooter, she tells it like it is, yet she's positive in her approach. She's also good with referals 'cause she knows a lot of good doctors for related and non-related matters. In a nutshell, she's really nice. But that's just icing on the cake - she delivers on what's really important; she knows her sh*t. Thank you, and I apologize for the curse word, I just wanted to be emphatic, so you'd remember her name... No use reviewing my doctor if people forget the name. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Grossman. No bull, thank God for Dr. Grossman. Seriously.

September 28th, 2009

She's the best! very caring and concerned for all her patients.She's willing to take the time to answer my questions and how to treat the problems.Thank you for all you've done to help me.

August 19th, 2008

Best Rheumatologist

I began seeing Dr. Grossman for my Lupus and Fibromyalgia about a year ago. She is always professional, knowledgeable, courteous, and spends a lot of time listening to me and examining me. I have seen at least 5 other Rheumatologists over the previous 10 years and none have been as thorough as Dr. Grossman. I highly recommend her!!

July 26th, 2016