Dr. Jennifer Jones Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Jones?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 16th, 2015

I trust her

I have seen this doctor several times, and always feel listened to and understood. I trust her judgment and diagnosis. I would not hesitate to recommend her. The only downside is getting the initial appointment. I had to wait 2 months for the first appointment, but follow up appoinments were no problem.

August 5th, 2014

Trust her completely with my life and health. Her patient for 4 years now. Fragile X Syndrome & Parkinson's. Always compassionate & very professional.

April 21st, 2014

Doesn't listen

Dr. Jones is arrogant and doesn't listen. I'm an educated woman who does her research, is well familiar with meds, is pretty pain tolerant and this doctor thinks she knows more about my health in one visit than I do my health. I am not a drug seeker. The fewer drugs the better. If you have "the suicide disease" Trigeminal Neuralgia, don't expect her to know what you're going through and don't expect help except Ultram and Tegretal. And if you "go over" her and get a referral to a neurosurgeon for second opinion and an opinion regarding surgery be ore pared to be turned down as I was. My back surgeon who works in the same office as the neurosurgeon referred me to him and I was turned down due to Jennifer Jones. See someone else!!!

January 25th, 2014

One of the Best Neurologists in Western North Carolina

Given a rare neuromuscular condition, I've had the opportunity to have appointments with numerous Neurologists (upwards of a dozen different neurologists over the last 15 years. Dr. Jennifer Jones, by far, rates in my "Top Two Neurologists Ever." Dr. Jones is thorough, knowledgeable, open to learning, extremely competent; and, has the best "Bedside Manner" of any Neurologist I've interacted with over the last fifteen years. She is an outstanding physician and truly cares about her patients, their well-being, their treatment; as well as, the patient's progress and quality of life. She is a dedicated professional, completely absent of the "God Complex" found amonst the majority of Neurologists. Furthermore, she takes the time to listen, explore, research and listen to the patient during appointments. Given my long term experience with Neurologists, I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Jennifer Jones as one of the best, top notch, and caring Neurologists in Western North Carolina. After one appointment with her, you will understand why my praise is so high regarding her services.

June 12th, 2013

Poor

No compassion what so ever. Bad diagnostic skills and bad bad bed side manor. I found this doctor to be very cold and not very knowledgeable. I would never recommend this MD ever. I have heard from others who share their stories about this MD and they are all about the same. Dont waste your time and money! Keep looking. Doctors recommend her but never any Patients.

August 17th, 2012

worst bedside manner i have ever experienced

does not LISTEN or hear what you are saying! went 3 times. She consistantly did did not hear me repeat the same thing each time! the same thing that was on my checkout report CORRECTLY, she had wrong!

November 29th, 2011

Excellent neuroligist

I was recently diagnosed with MS and was reffered to a neuroligist in the area for initial consult. I was very unhappy with that office and transferred to doctor Jones. She is one of the most caring and genuinly compassionate doctors I have met. She really does take the time to make sure you understand and are as comfortable as possible with what is happening...AAAAA+++ She has made this journey so much more bearable...

July 24th, 2017