Dr. Jennifer Lee MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Minneapolis, MN

3.9

March 13th, 2017
Not a great experience, no insurance, limited knowledge
I went because she's nearby and in a building where I had another appointment. Not sure I would ever go back. She does not take insurance, pushes cosmetic products, and didn't seem to care about me or anyone else for that matter. Staff looks beat down... Better places that care out there.

December 6th, 2015
All hail the great doctor ego
Waited over 40 minutes and was never apologized to or told why the delay. Dr Lee is fairly arrogant and full of herself - told me she went to Harvard 3 times during my 10 minute visit! I knew she didn't do her residency at harvard so I asked her how good the residency program really is at Henry Ford in Detroit, that put her in her place. I am already paying her, I don't need to feed her ego too.

September 12th, 2013
Search no further!
I was very concerned over my somewhat embarassing condition and somewhat nervous. I had never met this doctor and my primary doc (who referred her) is more like a mortician than a doctor. She entered the room, full of energy, wearing a big smile. She made me feel like the only patient she had for that day. She listened with genuine interest. Best of all, she explained my options and helped me make the best decision based on our conversation. We even had some small talk! Best of all, SHE KNOWS HER STUFF! None better.

November 5th, 2010
Wonderful Doctor
She is always smiling, listens intently, doesn't rush you and answer all of your questions as well as gives you choices. She is the best doctor I've ever had.