A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Potter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Potter is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Potter graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Potter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Mary Potter DO is a female Pediatrician, has 1 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer M. Potter practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Potter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Potter practices Pediatrics near Coal Township, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Selinsgrove, PA and Danville, PA.
See Coal Township Pediatricians.