A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Taylor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Marie Taylor MD is a female Urologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer M. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Taylor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Taylor practices Urology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Pittsburgh Urologists.