A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Wilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Wilson, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Winnsboro
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Marie Wilson DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer M. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Wilson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Wilson practices Family Medicine near Flint, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Winnsboro, TX and Hawkins, TX.
See Flint Family Physicians.