A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Wilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Wilson, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Winnsboro
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Wilson DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Wilson practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Wilson practices Family Medicine near Flint, TX.
See Flint Primary Care Doctors.