A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Wright is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wright
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Wright has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Marie Wright MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer M. Wright practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Wright has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Wright practices Cardiology near Fort Atkinson, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, WI and New Berlin, WI.
See Fort Atkinson Cardiologists.