A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Wright is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wright
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wright Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Wright has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Marie Wright MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer M. Wright practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Wright has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Wright practices Cardiology near Fort Atkinson, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, WI and New Berlin, WI.
See Fort Atkinson Cardiologists.