Dr. Jennifer Wright Is this you?

May 6th, 2016

Me

I have seen at least 8 different Doctors for my A fib and pacemaker and related heart issues .Dr Wright, knew my complete history from memory on my first meeting with her .she was very thorough and kind and reassuring . I have to say she is the best Docter I have had in my 15 or more years of dealing with my heart issues . I would highly recommend her to anyone .

February 9th, 2015

Ok first appointment, then went downhill from there. Very poor follow-up and communication. I made one call to follow up on any results (it was almost 2 weeks since I had the test) the nurse was rude and literally talked over me. Perhaps they were busy in the office...but I was shocked and quite uncomfortable with the experience.