A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Malin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Malin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Malin, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Malin graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Malin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lafayette General Medical Center
- Our Lady of Lourdes Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Kent Malin MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer K. Malin practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Malin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Malin practices Rheumatology near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Rheumatologists.