A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Malossi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Malossi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Malossi, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Malossi graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Malossi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lourdes Hospital
- United Health Svc Wilson Hospital Division
- Wilson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer A Malossi MD is a female Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Malossi practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Malossi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Malossi practices Urology near Binghamton, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Johnson City, NY.
See Binghamton Urologists.