Dr. Jennifer Manuel MD Patient Reviews

• Surgery of the Hand Jacksonville, FL

• Good
  • Bad

July 26th, 2017
I have seen Dr. Manuel many times. She has been attentive to my care. She really cared for me as her patient. I am thankful that I chose her to my hand/arm doctor whenever I have an issue.

February 23rd, 2016
Dr. Jennifer Manuel
I also was made to feel I was wasting Dr. Manuel's time. Problem was identified, surgery performed, pain continues now, 1year later. I was told the problem was addressed along with other comments making me feel I was wasting her time, making me question the viability of the pain -in my own head. Hesitant to return for fear of feeling foolish again with more abrupt and inconsiderate comments from Dr. Manuel. Bills are all paid -pain remains, affecting daily living. Sad.

December 2nd, 2015
Dr Jennifer Manuel
I've had orthopedic issues in the past: rotator cuff, elbow, and tendon problems. All these issues were addressed by other doctors. With a recent carpal tunnel problem, I went to Dr Manuel. These experience has been the best experience. She is professional, attentive, clearly knowledgeable and accessible. I feel most fortunate to have found her and JOI. Thank you

November 17th, 2015
This was a disaster! Dropped off the requested X-rays four days early and arrived twenty minutes early for the appt. as requested. The doctor left me there for two hours before sending a woman out to say she still would not check out my hand until she received a note from the hospital that took the X-ray, which did not exist, as we stated to her when we checked in. I told the woman to have this idiot doctor call me when she gets her act together. Morons at this place.

May 18th, 2015
Consider someone else
Dr, Manuel treated me as if I was wasting her time. I had enough nerve to come to her with a problem that did not have surgery written all over it. Perhaps if you have carpal tunnel or some other operable condition, yhour experience might be better.

January 19th, 2012
If you have the option, GO TO SOMEONE ELSE. Unless you feel like being strung along, test after test, only to be told that it's a somatic issue, and not "real." No treatment whatsoever.

October 13th, 2011
Dr. Manuel is very clear in her explanations. She maintains a good balance between a caring bedside manner and an appropriately professional demeanor. She is also concerned about the aesthetics of her work: in performing my surgery, she made a successful effort to keep the resulting scar as small and as hard to notice as possible. I have been very pleased with her work.

July 30th, 2017