Family Physicians

9730 Flagstone Way
West Chester, OH 45069
Locations and availability (4)

|  show details
by Erin H on Feb 6th, 2013

I was new to the area and took a chance and found a wonderful doctor. Honestly couldn't be happier!

|  charlene olson  |  show details
by charlene olson on Jul 22nd, 2010

My overall experiences with Dr.Mardos has been 100% satisfied. Dr. Mardos is very throughly with her exams and very knowledgable. In my 40 some years Dr.Mardos is by far the best doctor I have encourted. I never have to wait more than 5 minutes in the waiting room and she has great "bedside manner".

|  Very excellent bedside manner  |  show details
Dec 10th, 2009

Dr. Jennifer M Mardos has always shown that she truly cares about me and my health. She takes the time to listen to my thoughts and what concerns I have. She asks how I am doing on something we talked about on the last visit. She always has time to see me and is never in a rush to leave. One time in particular I was the last patient for the night and as I was walking into the exam room to talk with the nurse and the wait for her; I over heard her say she would be there after she sees her next patient. I was worried because this was my annual check up and I thought she might rush through. She did not, and it actually was one of the best visits. She really does care about my health. She also has called to follow up on some issues.

|  Best doctor I have ever had  |  show details
by Charlene Olson on Sep 24th, 2008

Dr.Mardos is the best Family Practicedoctor I have ever had. She is very kind, listens well, and extemely knowledgeable. I would highly recommend her.