A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Mariotti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Mariotti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Mariotti, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mariotti graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mariotti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Mariotti DO is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Mariotti practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Mariotti has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Mariotti practices Internal Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Internists.