A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Stephens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Stephens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Stephens, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephens graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Stephens has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer L Stephens DO is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Stephens practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Stephens has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Stephens practices Internal Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Internists.