A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Mariotti is Excellent. Dr. Mariotti has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Mariotti, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mariotti graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mariotti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley HospitalMuhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mariotti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 5 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Mariotti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Mariotti practice?
Dr. Jennifer Mariotti practices Internal Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Genoveva Mariotti, Dr. Geneva Mariotti