Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer Marklay
Dr. Jennifer Marklay, MD, PT is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH, with another office in Cincinnati, OH. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Marklay is affiliated with Bethesda North Hospital, Bethesda Hospital and Jewish Hospital, The. Dr. Marklay has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer Marklay has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jennifer Marklay is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.
Dr. Padma Mangu
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Cincinnati, OH 0 mi26
Dr. Joseph Hamad
Cincinnati, OH 0 mi35
Dr. Mayra Frias
Cincinnati, OH 0 mi29