Dr. Jennifer Marshak MD, FACOG Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 23rd, 2015
excellent dr.
I feel Dr Marshak is one of the best doctors around. she is easy to talk to and ask questions to. I wish I knew if she is married or single. hoping single. I find her very beautiful. I don't think if she is single she would even giving me a look twice. I would love he to know who I am but I don't think she feels the same way toward me as I do to her.

July 3rd, 2015
Dr. Marshak is Terrible
Terrible Doctor. Terrible Bedside Manner. Rude, Uncaring and Cold. Just Terrible. Seeing another Doctor ASAP.

April 21st, 2015
best doctor ever. wonder if she is single

February 25th, 2015
Long time Patient
Dr Marshak has been my OBGYN since a teenager. She saw she throughout my whole first pregnancy and now during my second. Every visit is like the first time she is meeting me with, which is sad because I am been with her for so many years. She is always rushed , and doesn't allow you time to sit and discuss any issues or concerns. I must say she did deliver my child and was awesome . She was a great coach at the very end of the race. I just wish she would develop a better Patient/ Doctor relationship and show come more compassion. Pregnancy and child birth are one of the most important times of your life.

June 26th, 2014
great docotr
After my long time Doctor retired it was difficult to start over with a new one. Dr. Marshak is very professional and knowledgeable. She is well trained and thorough. I felt very confident in her care and would tell others to make appointments with her. Her questions were so she could get a full review of your life and health activity. Things change after a year and her questions hlep you answer that and perhaps approach a difficult question. Excellent doctor. J

June 19th, 2014
Cold doctor in a practice that treats you like cattle
I went to Dr. Marshak for a year. Her office staff treat you like and you are rushed throughout the entire experience. She was very cold during my appointments. She did not have the patience to answer my questions, and gave me short, condescending answers. My husband and I decided to try to have a baby. There was no way in the world I would want to go through the childbearing experience with her as my doctor. I found a new doctor, and when I requested a copy of my medical records, they actually charged me 75 cents PER PAGE! They do not care about their patients. All they want is your money.

October 21st, 2013
Dr.Marshak lacks in empathy and polite bedside manner. She is cold, clinical and doesn't remember her patients. You wait longer in the waiting room or exam room than she actually spends listening and asking questions. I had went in for pelvic pain, had a sonogram done and she said yes you have fibroids but I only take them out when they are bigger. I went to another doctor and they found I have fibroids and a cyst. I would not recommend her.

May 6th, 2013
not accurate
I will never go to her again. Every time I went it was just as another reviewer wrote, and she didn't remember who I was and had to ask question after question. Very cold to me and I felt very uncomfortable. She had me nervous over all her talks about pre-cancer, and I even had a biopsy done; which after I switched to another dr, found out was pointless. She had me coming into the office every four months for a new pap.. but my current dr has continually reassured me and eased my mind. I now only have to go once a year. My friend who was seeing her went through the exact same experience. Would never reccommend.

April 19th, 2011
She is Good Doctor
She is my ob gyn. she is very good doctor.

March 28th, 2008
After waiting 2 hours to see doctor to discuss test results, requested to have her call me instead. Message was taped to my chart and handed to her. Haven't heard from her since. Switching to more reliable doctor.

July 7th, 2017