Dr. Jennifer Martinson Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Martinson?

Carla

Posted on July 19th, 2012

She was awesome to me and understood my problems right away. She didn't know me and we met in the ER. She impressed me with her knowledge and took time to explain all the paperwork that I had brought with me and what my options were. She truly has a passion for helping people and a great understanding of female problems. What a bubbly personality, she was always thinking with the glass half full, never giving me any reason to uneasy with what was being done. Can't say enough about her and the nurses. Great people and wonderful results:)

Posted on June 3rd, 2011

Dr. J. Martinson is incredible. She is sooo caring and thorough. Very personable, I would recommend her to anyone.

Posted on July 1st, 2016