A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Maskel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Maskel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Maskel, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Maskel graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Maskel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Columbus Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer L Maskel MD is a female Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Maskel practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Maskel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Maskel practices Urology near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, WI.
See Madison Urologists.