A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer May:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer May is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. May
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. May Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer May, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. May graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion. She has 1 awards.
Dr. May has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Black Hills Surgery Center Llp
- Custer Community Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer K May MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer K. May practice?
- Dr. Jennifer May has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer May practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Rapid City, SD.
See Rapid City Internists and Rapid City Rheumatologists.