A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer May:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer May is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer May, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. May graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. May has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Black Hills Surgery Center Llp
- Custer Community Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Kay May MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer K. May practice?
- Dr. Jennifer May has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer May practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Rapid City, SD.
See Rapid City Internists and Rapid City Rheumatologists.