Dr. Jennifer Mayben MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Fredericksburg, TX

May 3rd, 2014
Review
Dr. Mayben has been my doctor for several years, she is incredible. Makes me feel safe, respected and important.

December 10th, 2013
My personal experience & review
I have been seeing Dr. Mayben for several years now as my primary physician. She is very thorough in her examinations, and requesting appropriate lab work. Dr. Mayben always asks about events taken place in my life. She is genuinely interested in what I tell her, and I am sure whatever I say, she mentally programs it as a potential or uneventful health issue. I like the fact that she takes the time to sit, listen and talk to me. She never appears to be in a hurry to get to another patient She is very informed about medical problems in her field of internal medicine. Dr. Mayben's diagnostic approach is a result of being well educated and informed in her chosen field. I am always confident when I leave her office that whatever she tells me to do is the right course of action.

June 17th, 2013
This clinic will not let you see your Dr if you owe money for insurance deductible - they have been paid by two insurance companies. Disgusting.