A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Mayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Mayer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mayer
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayer graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Mayer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- All Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Root Mayer MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer R. Mayer practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Mayer has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Mayer practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Pediatricians and Saint Petersburg Pediatric Specialists.