Dr. Jennifer Mayo MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Missoula, MT

August 17th, 2016
Dr. Mayo is the most compassionate and caring doctor that I have ever known! I respect her and am so happy she's my doctor.

June 12th, 2015
Looking back, I'm so grateful that Dr. Mayo was my surgeon. She was kind, helpful, open, and willing to answer all of my questions patiently. Each time I've seen her since, she's asked me questions about my life and my family (she remembers them by name and what I've told her about them!), and I can tell she genuinely cares about how I'm doing. All this on top of the fact that she's one of the best doctors around - after I woke up from surgery, the nurse told me that if his wife, daughter, or sister needed a doctor, he would pick Dr. Mayo for sure. Dr. Mayo went far above and beyond what I would have expected, and I will DEFINITELY be suggesting her to all of my family and friends for any gynecological needs.

June 11th, 2015
Great OB
Dr. Mayo is knowledgable and has a fantastic bedside manner. She listens well and doesn't rush the appointment. I'm not a huge fan of her nurse but willing to overlook that because I like Dr. Mayo so well.