A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Mbuthia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Mbuthia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Mbuthia, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mbuthia graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Mbuthia has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Wairimu Mbuthia MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer W. Mbuthia practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Mbuthia has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Mbuthia practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Washington, DC.
See Washington Allergists and Washington Pediatricians.