A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Mbuthia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Mbuthia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mbuthia
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mbuthia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Mbuthia, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mbuthia graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Mbuthia has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Wairimu Mbuthia MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer W. Mbuthia practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Mbuthia has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Mbuthia practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Washington, DC.
See Washington Allergists and Washington Pediatricians.