Dr. Jennifer McAfee Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 4th, 2012

Rude staff - never got appointment!

June 5th, 2012

Bad Service = Bad Doctor

Staff is rude, especially the Medical Assistant. I asked to speak with a nurse or Dr. McAffee almost a week ago, still no answer. The M.A. expects me to tell her all my symptoms. My level of comfort is not very high @ this point. I am very dissapointed. I was told by McAfee to call, either talk to her or a nurse, if I have any on going issues. Well, I have tried many times and tried to schedule an appointment, same issues. Bad Staff = Bad Doctor, if she does NOT care about the quality of care/services her staff is providing. Just saying.

July 20th, 2010

Poor rating

At first McAfee seemed okay, but each time we left, we didn't get the satisfaction we were expecting. Each visit, she kept us waiting longer and longer, the last time was two hours! We traveled a distance to her office, and arrived early. Other people were allowed to go ahead of us, even though they waiting five minutes! Insulin doses were rarely changed, even though blood sugars we at within target range. We got the distant impression, if we had better insurance, or paid cash, we would have received better service. Prescriptions were hard to have filled, and she took up to a week to call them into the pharmacy! I take time off from work, not expecting to be kept waiting for her to see us. Looking for a more reliable, efficient dr.

September 4th, 2014