A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer McCallister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer McCallister, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. McCallister graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. McCallister has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McCallister accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer McCallister practice?
Dr. Jennifer McCallister practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Surgery near Marysville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and Southington, CT.
See Marysville Internists, Marysville Critical Care Practitioners, Marysville Pulmonologists, and Marysville Surgeons.