A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer McCallister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer McCallister, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. McCallister graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. McCallister has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer McCallister MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer McCallister practice?
- Dr. Jennifer McCallister has 9 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer McCallister practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Marysville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and Southington, CT.
See Marysville Internists, Marysville Critical Care Practitioners, and Marysville Pulmonologists.