A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer McCallister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCallister
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. McCallister Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer McCallister, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. McCallister graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. McCallister has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer McCallister MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer McCallister practice?
- Dr. Jennifer McCallister has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer McCallister practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists, Columbus Critical Care Practitioners, and Columbus Pulmonologists.