Dr. Jennifer Mccallum MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

July 27th, 2016
Happy in Hot Springs
Dr. Mccallum diagnosed me with SLE approximately 3 weeks after another rheumatologist told me that I didnt have any of "her diseases". That was 5 years ago. In the 5 years that I have been seeing Dr. Mccallum, I have never had a lupus flare and I have never been hospitalized. She not only cares about my disease, she also cares about me as a person. I have never had a bad experience with Dr. Mccallum. She has always been very accommodating with my busy schedule and doesn't fuss to much when I admit to her that I haven't been the most compliant patient with taking my medication. I would recommend Dr. Mccallum to anyone!

January 6th, 2014
patient
I called her office to make an appointment and was told she needed my medical records first because she chooses her patient based off of their records. I don't think that is fair at all. How can you over look someone just because of what their medical records say. We all know that doctors miss things all the time. I will not be seeing her and do not recommend her at all and her office staff was very rude.......