More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer McCord
Dr. Jennifer McCord, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greensboro, NC, with another office in Sanford, NC. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. McCord is affiliated with Central Carolina Hospital and University Of Virginia Health System. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer McCord has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Jennifer McCord is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greensboro, NC.
Dr. Saad Amin
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Pediatrics
Greensboro, NC 3.08 mi28
Dr. David Williams
Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Greensboro, NC 4.63 mi17
Dr. Marian Earls
Greensboro, NC 5.17 mi33