A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer McCullen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer McCullen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer McCullen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCullen graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McCullen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McCullen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 28 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer McCullen practice?
- Dr. Jennifer McCullen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Lakewood Ranch, FL.