Dr. Jennifer Mccullen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Mccullen?

Excellent caring Dr.

Posted on October 18th, 2016

I really love Dr. McCullen. I am 56 I have had a few procedures done by her to remove polyps on my Uterus and all went well. All my experiences have been positive with her. I love the hug I get when she walks into a room! I have a family history of ovarian cancer and she is on top of the protocol. She makes sure I get the necessary tests and really cares.

Wonderful Doctor.

Posted on October 8th, 2016

I am truly surprised to see any bad reviews regarding this doctor. I believe that a good indicator of a doctor's practice is when people say they "love" their doctor. I looooove Dr. McCullen. She is compassionate, understanding, caring, has a great sense of humor, is knowledgeable, and really works with you. Her practice was recommended to me by my perinatologist after a traumatic 1st delivery, handled by another practice. She helped me deliver a healthy second child. Shortly after the delivery, I moved away from the area. I now drive one hour when I need to see her. Finding a good doctor, like her is hard. The long drive is well worth it. Every time I am there, I feel like I have a friend. She goes out of her way to ensure that I am well cared for, by her and any others doctors she has referred me to. She is truly a wonderful person and doctor.

Posted on August 14th, 2015

She treats you like family

The Best

Posted on July 2nd, 2015

I have been seeing Dr McCullen for years she always spends time with me and helps in any way that she can. I love her and wouldn't go anywhere else!!

DO NOT GO TO DR. MCCULLEN IF YOU ARE IN MENOPAUSE

Posted on April 1st, 2015

I have been dealing with menopause for years now and my worst symptom I have are horrible hot flashes - they are so bad that there are days that I can't even leave my house because I am sweating so profusely and anxious. I have explained this to Dr. McCullen so many times it is a joke. She acts as though hot flashes are no "big deal" and she reluctantly gives me low doses of whatever samples she has in her office to try and says "see if this works" in an irritated and like she can't be bothered voice. The last straw was when I called her office to get an appointment as none of the "crap" she gave me was working and they said they couldn't even get me in for weeks. Mind you I have been a patient of hers for 10 years or more. Then when I finally got into see her and asked her to give me something else that I wasn't doing well on what she had me on she looked me square in the face and said " Life is not perfect". EXCUSE ME? You can't be serious. But she was serious. This doctor also doesn't like to deal with older women who are in menopause - I am 56 by the way. She only likes to deal with younger patients especially the ones who are pregnant. She is only interested in delivering babies. Also, I have to mention that at least 3 times during my years with Dr. McCullen I was on the table waiting for her to come in the room for my appointment and the nurse came in and said I should get dressed that Dr. McCullen was just called to the hospital to deliver a baby. The only reason I have stayed with her all these years is because her location was convenient to my home and not a very far drive. However, after all I have endured with her and still NOT helped with my hot flashes and menopause, I will not be going back to her. And another person reviewed her and said the office staff is rude and act like they are better than you are and act as if you are bothering them - I totally agree this is also very true. So sad and really pathetic.

Great Delivery

Posted on September 6th, 2012

Dr. McCullen and staff were the best that I ever could have expected. She made my delivery possible, by her skill and expertise. My baby was overdue, and thus was not a small baby, but Dr. McCullen made the delivery a good experience for both me and my child. Excellent bedside manner.

Posted on November 15th, 2017