Obstetricians & Gynecologists
8340 Lakewood Ranch Blvd
Ste 240
Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202
941-907-3008
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

|  Jennifer Mccullin deserves no awards as a top Doctor  |  show details
Mar 5th, 2014

Dr Mccullin performed a surgical procedure to determine if I had cancerous cells on my cervix. Tests all came back negative, but 6 days later I began to bleed terribly. I called Dr Mccullin from home and her advice was to put a tampon in and call back in an hour. Well, in an hour I was bleeding beyond the tampon and onto the floor. We called her back and told her I was going to emergency. At this time I had lost a considerable amount of blood. When I got to the hospital they immediately started an IV due to the amount of blood loss. Dr Mccullin was called from emergency she literally said "oh shoot (but she didn't say shoot), I just got home" (this was relayed to me from the staff at the hospital) I found this to be true because she made them wheel me in a room at the ER where I was supposed to stay until morning when I was to then go to her office at the hospital at 8am. This was when Dr Mccullin was at Manatee Memorial. (you can't make this stuff up) Approx 1 hr later she was called back because the nice gentleman in ER said "this is crazy". Dr Jennifer Mccullin reluctantly showed up and actually complained to me once she arrived that I hadn't called her before she had left that day. I told her I wasn't bleeding during her office hours. She then discovered I had an arterial tear and was losing blood with every heart beat. She repaired the tear without even numbing the area which was difficult to endure to say the least. (most likely because she was irritated) This was a few years ago and I was too young and naive to understand my rights as a patient. Looking back I see I should have taken her to court. Dr Mccullin does not care about her patients and I would not recommend her.

|  Great Delivery  |  show details
Sep 5th, 2012

Dr. McCullen and staff were the best that I ever could have expected. She made my delivery possible, by her skill and expertise. My baby was overdue, and thus was not a small baby, but Dr. McCullen made the delivery a good experience for both me and my child. Excellent bedside manner.