A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer McGugins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer McGugins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer McGugins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. McGugins graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 3 awards.
Dr. McGugins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Ann McGugins MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. McGugins practice?
- Dr. Jennifer McGugins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer McGugins practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.