A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer McKeand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer McKeand is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer McKeand, MD, MS is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McKeand graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 3 awards.
Dr. McKeand has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Sister Kenny Rehabilitation Institute
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital An Allina Facility
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Martha McKeand MD and MS is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer M. McKeand practice?
- Dr. Jennifer McKeand has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer McKeand practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.