Dr. Jennifer Mckeand MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

June 7th, 2012
Dr McKeand is one of the best doctors I have ever had. She has a wealth of knowledge and has the best bedside manner of any doctor of mine. She saw me through my first pregnancy as well as some additional health issues. I trust her with my life and recommend her to anyone who is looking for a good, honest and reliable physician.

May 7th, 2012
WOW WHAT A DOCTOR,
I HAD THE BEST BIRTH IN MY ENTIRE LIFE WHEN DOCTOR MCKEAND DELIVERED MY 2ND DAUGHTER IT SOUNDS WEIRD BUT IT WAS FUN EXCITING AND LIFE CHANGEING IT BROUGHT MY HUSBAND AND I CLOSER AND I LOVE HER FOR THAT. MY THIRD BABY COULDENT WAIT AND SHE CAME EARILY SO DOCTOR MCKEAND DIDENT DELIVER HER BUT I'M ON NUMBER FOUR AND THIS IS THE LAST ONE SO DOCTOR MCKEAND HAS TO DELIVER THIS BABY SO IM GOING TO FIND OUT WHEN HER VACATION STARTS AND HAVE MY BABY BEFOR THAN ME AND GOD HAVE TO WORK THAT OUT.

November 9th, 2010
Exemplary Doctor and an amazing human Being
I am sorry for writing this review so late but truth knows no time:We got to know Dr. Jennifer McKeand in 2007 following difficulty in conceiving. She is very knowledgeable and great in communicating all medical interventions and procedures in minute details so her patients can understand and make an informed decision. She is caring, honest, easy to talk. She truly shows empathy towards her patients. We are very much pleased with Dr. McKeand and we hope she stays in MN for we are truly lucky to have such an wonderful doctor and an amazing human being. My wife and I will never forget our experiences with Dr. McKeand. She has delivered our beautiful daughter early year and for that she has our eternal gratitude. Thank you Dr. McKeand.

July 16th, 2010
Dr. McKeand is the best Doctor I have had. I have seen many Doctors and will not settle with someone I don't care for. I have been seeing her for over 3 years now, since I was 26-27. She is very knowledgeable and speaks to you not above you. I would highly recommend her to woman of any age. She has a sense of humor that I appreciate in a Doctor; some are way too serious. For the most part, Woman's Health Consultants gets you right in and the wait is short compared to my primary physician. I only work in Minneapolis and live an hour away, but I would make the drive to see her even if I did not work in Minneapolis because I finally found a Doctor that truly cares about my wellbeing. Highly recommended.

May 9th, 2009