Dr. Jennifer Fontius MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 27th, 2015
Although the staff is very nice, there are problems in this office with prescriptions and communication to the insurance company that covers your prescriptions. No attempt was made to rectify or apologize. I also found follow=up care to be hap hazard.

March 25th, 2014
great !
She was able to get me in same day. Staff was excellent. Dr. McMahon has been one of the best doctors I've ever had. I didn't even have to wait a long time like most doctor offices. Addressed my concerns.

February 28th, 2014
Won't go to again or recommend...
Staff was very friendly and helpful, the doctor however was a different story. She ran late and didn't apologize, then hurried through things and didn't seem to really be listening to me and my health concerns. She actually told me that people needed to know when to "stop chasing the pain..." Needless to say I sat in my car and cried after seeing this doc for the 1st time and will never go to her again or recommend her. She is just going through the motions...

November 26th, 2013
Many years of good care
I've been a patient for over 10 years and have always had good care. Dr. M. pays attention to my comments and symptoms and gives me good guidance about what to do, and not do. Staff is very friendly and competent. I go twice a year and they all remember me and my family. She must be doing a good job because I can't remember last time I was actually sick.

August 1st, 2013
Go Elswhere
I went to Dr. McMahon after reading her ratings on various websites. My wife and I scheduled appointments on the same day and had similar experiences. First of all, I must say that everyone is very nice and friendly. That is where the good part ends. The secretary had an issue with her computer and said she would mail us a receipt that afternoon, when her computer was back up. We never got the receipt, and when I called back a week later, she had no idea what I was talking about. The doctor was friendly, but did a very inadequate physical exam. It was like she was just going through the motions, and very quickly at that. A week later, we got a call from the physician assistant to tell me the results of my blood test. I asked that they send me a copy of the test so I can look at it myself. Good thing I did. They totally missed the fact that the report indicated that my GFR level was very low which could indicate stage 3 chronic kidney disease. This is something no doctor should miss!!!! Either the doctor never looked at the results and had her PA look at it, or they both missed it. Either way, this is some very serious stuff. I will never go back, and have found a thorough, competent doctor to to go to from now on.

May 10th, 2012
The Best
Dr. McMahon is the most caring and thorough doctor I have ever been to. She listens, she evaluates and prescribes the best regimen of care for your situation. I moved from Arizona almost a year ago - however, I return every 4-6 months and continue to see Dr. McMahon for all my routine tests and physicals. There is no one like her and if you have the privilege of having her as your physician, you will feel the same way. Thanks Dr. McMahon!

May 9th, 2012
I highly recommend Dr.McMahon
Dr.McMahon is the best doctor I have ever been to. She really makes you feel comfortable and truly cares about her patients. She does whatever she can to help you and to understand what your going through. Her staff is very friendly and accomidating. I highly recommend this doctor. My Aunt has gone to her for the last 10 yrs and suggested that I try her and I have never been so pleased with a Doctors office visit before. I will never go to anyone else. Thanks Dr. Jennifer McMahon for all your help. I truly appreciate you!

May 7th, 2012
Dr Jennifer McMahon is one of the most thorough and kind doctors. She never hurries with you and always makes you feel comfortable. The BEST

May 6th, 2012
A GREAT FIND!
A doctor who listens! Dr. McMahon is really knowledgeable about the latest medical information, listens to what I have to say, & PARTNERS with me in finding solutions to my issues. She is not a "pill pusher" & encourages and works with me to be pro-active with my health. All of this & a good sense of humor!

April 23rd, 2010