A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer McWilliams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer McWilliams is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McWilliams
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McWilliams Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer McWilliams, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McWilliams graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. McWilliams has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer K McWilliams MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer K. McWilliams practice?
- Dr. Jennifer McWilliams has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer McWilliams practices Psychiatry near Iowa City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE.
See Iowa City Psychiatrists.