Dr. Jennifer Meece Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Meece?

Excellent, Smart and Personable

Posted on October 29th, 2015

I saw Dr. Meece when she was at Northwestern in Chicago. She is an outstanding physician. Smart, kind and loving. Easy to relate to. I wish she was closer to Chicago I would drive to her

The Best Doctor I ever Had!!

Posted on October 11th, 2012

Skilled, caring

Posted on December 16th, 2010

Very thorough. Listens. Orders appropriate tests/does not leave things unresolved.Has made excellent recommendations for specialists, surgeons. Visits in the hospital to check-in.Always a timely follow-up on test results, often calling in the evening.Would recommend her, without hesitation, to family and friends.

Posted on November 28th, 2010

When I began my relationship with Dr Meece, she stated that every year her practice voted as to continue accepting Medicare or not. After seeing her two years or so, we were involved in a treatment involving her making a prescription for equipment. She did not call in the prescription. I called 8 times; the equipment provider called 5 times, then said they would not call again as she was clearly choosing not to respond. She would neither answer the phone or respond to my messages. This left me in a very precarious position at a critical time in my treatment. If she did not want to continue seeing me for whatever reason she could have just said so. To abandon me like this mid treatment without responding to calls, is my opinion seriously unprofessional.

Outstanding Caring and Very Smart

Posted on December 10th, 2009

Dr. Meece is outstanding. She listens to the entire story and then starts digging until she finds an answer.She does not do unnecessary tests and she is conservative on giving medication.Her concern is the entire patiets life.She is an outsanding doctor