A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Melton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Melton, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laser Corneal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Melton graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Melton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fallbrook Hospital
- Inland Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Leigh Melton MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Melton practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Melton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Melton practices Ophthalmology near Temecula, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Humble, TX.
See Temecula Ophthalmologists.