A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Melville:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Melville is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Melville, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Melville graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Melville has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Melville MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Melville practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Melville has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Melville practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Obstetricians & Gynecologists.