Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer Mersereau
Dr. Jennifer Mersereau, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Raleigh, NC, with other offices in Chapel Hill, NC and Chapel Hill, NC. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Mersereau is affiliated with Rex Healthcare Inc., University of North Carolina Hospitals and University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill. Dr. Mersereau has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer Mersereau has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Jennifer Mersereau is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.
Dr. Tolga Mesen
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Raleigh, NC 0 mi10
Dr. Karen Roane
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Raleigh, NC 0 mi29
Dr. Heather Hoff
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics
Raleigh, NC 0 mi7