A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Mersereau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Mersereau is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Mersereau, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mersereau graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mersereau has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Ellen Mersereau MD is a female Reproductive Endorinologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer E. Mersereau practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Mersereau has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Mersereau practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Endocrinologists.