A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Mersereau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Mersereau is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mersereau
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Mersereau Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Mersereau, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mersereau graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mersereau has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Ellen Mersereau MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer E. Mersereau practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Mersereau has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Mersereau practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Chapel Hill, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Raleigh, NC.
See Chapel Hill Obstetricians & Gynecologists.