Dr. Jennifer Mersereau MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 21st, 2016
I cannot even begin to explain how wonderful UNC fertility has been from the first appointment to our last. It has been a 3 year journey battling infertility and we’ve spent the last 1.5 years with UNC fertility. Dr. Merserau and the nurses (Mindy, Wendy and Kim), you are all blessings. I could not imagine going through this journey with any other clinic. You truly made us feel like family. From every appointment, to blood draw, to ultrasound, bad news and finally GREAT news, you treated us like individuals. It was personal each and every time we were there. You are not just another patient; they know your story even after 1.5 years. They remember your journey. I highly recommend UNC fertility.

November 13th, 2016
We were very pleased with Dr. Mersereau and all of the staff at UNC Fertility. My husband and I were quite pleased with the friendliness of the staff and the promptness of each appointment. The detailed plan was given to us ahead of time and explained thoroughly, the injection class was personal and very informative, and all appointments and procedures were handled professionally in a warm and inviting environment. The staff was also quick to follow up on phone calls and emails. After just a few short months with UNC Fertility, my husband and I are expecting our first little bundle of joy, thanks to Dr. Mersereau and her team. We will definitely be returning when we are ready for our next baby.

September 28th, 2016
Very pleased with our experience
We couldn't be more pleased with our experience with Dr. Mersereau and UNC Fertility! After nearly 2 years of struggling with infertility we were referred to Dr. Mersereau. From our very first appointment, she and every other doctor or staff member we encountered was patient, kind and understanding. It is very clear that they care about their patients. Any phone calls or emails were responded to promptly which put my fears at ease. We are happy to report that after 6 months at UNC Fertility we are 17 weeks pregnant with our first baby! We can't say enough good things about Dr. Mersereau and this practice!

May 20th, 2016
UNC Fertility is the best!
We could not be more pleased with Dr. Mersereau and the entire staff at UNC Fertility. Every nurse, receptionist, phlebotomist etc treated us with genuine care and expert knowledge. Dr. Mersereau is extremely professional and her cultural competence is demonstrated by her knowledge of medical conditions specific to diverse patients, inclusive language and practices and even the diversity among the staff. We were very pleased with her positive yet straightforward demeanor and would recommend all families from any background to her.

March 16th, 2016
Highly recommended
My husband and I highly recommend UNC Fertility, Dr. Mersereau, and the entire staff. From the beginning, we felt very welcomed. Dr. Mersereau takes her time to make sure everything is explained and all questions are answered. She and the staff are very forthcoming and supportive, and they provide expert guidance to make informed decisions. Thank you all for assisting in our success!

October 23rd, 2015
Dr. Mersereau and all of the folks in her office are a team of caring, compassionate professionals who genuinely seem to love what they do. I could not have felt more cared for or supported during the entire year+ process of working with them. Dr. Mersereau has a steady, calm way about her that ultimately leads you to the right place every time. She allows you to feel like you have a hand in the process while giving you enough insight and guidance to make informed decisions. The nursing staff is outstanding. I was fortunate enough to work with Kim (though they're ALL WONDERFUL), and she held my hand both literally and figuratively throughout my rounds of IVF and the bumps in the road. I am so grateful for their care and their genuine desire for us to be successful in our journey to have a family. Though this process is not cheap, you are paying for more than just expertise and state of the art technology - you're paying for care, compassion, and attention, which a smaller clinic allows. I would tell anyone struggling with infertility to head straight to UNC - I can't imagine a better place to be treated.

August 13th, 2015
I cannot think of enough good things to say about the staff, especially the physicians and nurses, at UNC Fertility. The quality of treatment is excellent and they offer the full range of services. My experience there spanned 2 years and in this time I have always found them to be supportive and professional, with excellent communication and accommodation. My personal physician was Dr. Mersereau and she was fabulous, but I have also had the privilege to see Drs. Fritz and Young who are equally amazing. All the nurses are so wonderful, but Kim is exceptional!! The embryologists, especially Dr. Berger, are fabulous. My embryos had to have genetic testing and they underwent a thaw, biopsy, refreeze process, but the skill of their embryology team resulted in a fabulous survival rate. So in short, I felt that both my care and the care of my unborn, frozen children were always top notch. The infertility journey is not always easy (or short) but I can't think of a better group of people to embark on this journey with. They are knowledgable, skilled, kind, thoughtful individuals who you can trust. They want you to succeed in the growth of your family almost as much as you do!

July 23rd, 2015
Fantastic IVF team!
Dr. Mersereau and her talented staff made my IVF process comfortable and as simple as possible. They were caring, communicative, very friendly, and I felt extremely confident in their hands. They looked out for my best interests and I fully trusted them. I recommend them 100%!

June 29th, 2015
Dr. Mersereau was awesome! We saw her and the staff at UNC Fertility for a year and a half. She had a wonderful bedside manner. She was very invested in our success. She never pressured us to take a more aggressive approach. We were comfortable with trying fertility drugs/shots and a few IUIs which we did. Dr. Mersereau was always positive with us. I would recommend her to anyone seeking fertility assistance! Infertility is hard enough, you need someone on your side and rooting for you which is just what we got with her. We are finally pregnant after a year and a half.

March 13th, 2015
Highly recommend!
I would highly recommend Dr. Mersereau at UNC Fertility!

May 13th, 2014
We highly reccomend Dr. Jennifer Mersereau and UNC Fertility. She is an amazing physician and person. We feel so blessed to have gotten to know both Jennifer and the staff. She is a wonderful combination of scientific knowledge, honesty, sincerity and compassion. Keep up the great work of helping others becoming parents.

September 10th, 2013
This doctor has the worst bedside manner I have encountered. She was late, dismissive, uncaring and cold.