Dr. Jennifer Mersereau MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 1st, 2017
Excellent experience with Dr. Mersereau
Dr. Jennifer Mersereau and the entire support staff is just wonderful. They always welcome you with a smiling face. They have a patient portal using which you can communicate with doctor & support staff and their active responses really helped. Me and my wife were trying for 1.5 years with no success. After consulting UNC Fertility and trying normally for 2 cycles we went for an IUI. She got pregnant after the 1st IUI itself. They were really helpful during the IUI process as it was complicated for her. Today after 8 weeks of pregnancy we graduated the from the clinic and will proceed further with REX Hospital.

March 23rd, 2017
Amazing!
Dr. Mersereau and the entire staff at UNC Fertility have been nothing short of AMAZING! My husband and I have been to the clinic for assistance with conceiving both of our babies (2014 and 2017), and as you can assume we were nervous on our first visit. Everyone we met was friendly, professional, and uplifting. Each subsequent visit was met with the same professionalism, and over time you form such a bond with each staff member, especially Dr. Mersereau. Open communication and timely responses via the UNC Fertility patient portal made the process that much easier. Although we have “graduated” from the clinic, I often think about how much joy Dr. Mersereau and this clinic have brought my family. She has a special place in my heart.

February 23rd, 2017
The most wonderful experience!
They are professional, organized and on the cutting edge of technology. They helped us conceive when we were told at other places there was no hope. I am so thankful that we found Dr. Mersereau and her team (especially Kim--you're the best)! I would highly recommend calling them.

January 16th, 2017
Dr. Mersereau is a wonderful doctor. She is attentive and listens. She answers every question and concern with empathy and concern. She is wonderful.

December 28th, 2016
Amazing physician, incredible office
I cannot put into words how wonderful my experience with Dr. Mersereau and UNC Fertility has been. Their warmth and attentiveness was only out measured by their shrewd and inventive approach to treatment. The nurses were always very prompt to respond to any concerns or questions I had, and even answered emails as late as 8 pm at night during the holidays. Everyone at UNC Fertility made it their mission to ensure that I never felt alone or without hope during my journey with infertility. A couple months into treatment, and they helped me make my dream of being a second time mom come true. I highly recommend Dr. Mersereau and everyone at UNC Fertility.

November 21st, 2016
I cannot even begin to explain how wonderful UNC fertility has been from the first appointment to our last. It has been a 3 year journey battling infertility and we’ve spent the last 1.5 years with UNC fertility. Dr. Merserau and the nurses (Mindy, Wendy and Kim), you are all blessings. I could not imagine going through this journey with any other clinic. You truly made us feel like family. From every appointment, to blood draw, to ultrasound, bad news and finally GREAT news, you treated us like individuals. It was personal each and every time we were there. You are not just another patient; they know your story even after 1.5 years. They remember your journey. I highly recommend UNC fertility.

November 13th, 2016
We were very pleased with Dr. Mersereau and all of the staff at UNC Fertility. My husband and I were quite pleased with the friendliness of the staff and the promptness of each appointment. The detailed plan was given to us ahead of time and explained thoroughly, the injection class was personal and very informative, and all appointments and procedures were handled professionally in a warm and inviting environment. The staff was also quick to follow up on phone calls and emails. After just a few short months with UNC Fertility, my husband and I are expecting our first little bundle of joy, thanks to Dr. Mersereau and her team. We will definitely be returning when we are ready for our next baby.

September 29th, 2016
Very pleased with our experience
We couldn't be more pleased with our experience with Dr. Mersereau and UNC Fertility! After nearly 2 years of struggling with infertility we were referred to Dr. Mersereau. From our very first appointment, she and every other doctor or staff member we encountered was patient, kind and understanding. It is very clear that they care about their patients. Any phone calls or emails were responded to promptly which put my fears at ease. We are happy to report that after 6 months at UNC Fertility we are 17 weeks pregnant with our first baby! We can't say enough good things about Dr. Mersereau and this practice!

May 20th, 2016
UNC Fertility is the best!
We could not be more pleased with Dr. Mersereau and the entire staff at UNC Fertility. Every nurse, receptionist, phlebotomist etc treated us with genuine care and expert knowledge. Dr. Mersereau is extremely professional and her cultural competence is demonstrated by her knowledge of medical conditions specific to diverse patients, inclusive language and practices and even the diversity among the staff. We were very pleased with her positive yet straightforward demeanor and would recommend all families from any background to her.

March 16th, 2016
Highly recommended
My husband and I highly recommend UNC Fertility, Dr. Mersereau, and the entire staff. From the beginning, we felt very welcomed. Dr. Mersereau takes her time to make sure everything is explained and all questions are answered. She and the staff are very forthcoming and supportive, and they provide expert guidance to make informed decisions. Thank you all for assisting in our success!

October 23rd, 2015
Dr. Mersereau and all of the folks in her office are a team of caring, compassionate professionals who genuinely seem to love what they do. I could not have felt more cared for or supported during the entire year+ process of working with them. Dr. Mersereau has a steady, calm way about her that ultimately leads you to the right place every time. She allows you to feel like you have a hand in the process while giving you enough insight and guidance to make informed decisions. The nursing staff is outstanding. I was fortunate enough to work with Kim (though they're ALL WONDERFUL), and she held my hand both literally and figuratively throughout my rounds of IVF and the bumps in the road. I am so grateful for their care and their genuine desire for us to be successful in our journey to have a family. Though this process is not cheap, you are paying for more than just expertise and state of the art technology - you're paying for care, compassion, and attention, which a smaller clinic allows. I would tell anyone struggling with infertility to head straight to UNC - I can't imagine a better place to be treated.

August 14th, 2015
I cannot think of enough good things to say about the staff, especially the physicians and nurses, at UNC Fertility. The quality of treatment is excellent and they offer the full range of services. My experience there spanned 2 years and in this time I have always found them to be supportive and professional, with excellent communication and accommodation. My personal physician was Dr. Mersereau and she was fabulous, but I have also had the privilege to see Drs. Fritz and Young who are equally amazing. All the nurses are so wonderful, but Kim is exceptional!! The embryologists, especially Dr. Berger, are fabulous. My embryos had to have genetic testing and they underwent a thaw, biopsy, refreeze process, but the skill of their embryology team resulted in a fabulous survival rate. So in short, I felt that both my care and the care of my unborn, frozen children were always top notch. The infertility journey is not always easy (or short) but I can't think of a better group of people to embark on this journey with. They are knowledgable, skilled, kind, thoughtful individuals who you can trust. They want you to succeed in the growth of your family almost as much as you do!