A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Messinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Messinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Messinger graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Messinger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Deaconess Medical Center
- Providence Sacred Heart Med Center and Child
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Robin Messinger MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer R. Messinger practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Messinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Messinger practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Obstetricians & Gynecologists.