Dr. Jennifer Meyer, MD
Emergency Physician, Internist

Dr. Meyer & Staff show details Dr. Meyer & Staff
by Bryan Smith on May 15th, 2013

Without doubt, this is best, most professional medical care office I have ever visited. I have never waited more than 5 minutes past my appointment time to get called back to a room, and the efficiency continues throughout my visits. For this reason, I would recommend getting to your appointment a little early. Dr. Meyer takes her time to listen and diagnose, and Ash is outstanding at following up and responding to questions and calls. I moved to the north side of Houston last year, but still trek to her office because of the caring, considerate and timely treatment and attention I receive.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by FD on Mar 18th, 2013

Very knowledgable with good bedside manner. She cares about her patients.

Oct 30th, 2012

Becky and Stella are great. Her nurse, Ash is horrible and gives me her interpretation of test results (not accurate or I could live with it). Very difficult to reach office staff that are responsive to the call. I have waited over a month on test results now, and cannot get through. I am a little disappointed as she comes highly recommended and has been there for me in the past. She seems to be a little overwhelmed or may have personal problems. She is definitely off the mark right now.

DOC IN A BOX show details DOC IN A BOX
Oct 4th, 2012

Will diagnose without examining at all. Will take a layperson's self-diagnosis as true and not question. No answers either to patient questions. - Insubordinate disrespectful staff -pt seen like cattle, fast and move quick as though money bears more importance than patients' well being

Excellent MD show details Excellent MD
Jul 5th, 2012

She has been a great doctor to me and many in my family. She always takes time and is caring. I would recommend her as a doc to anyone and have! Staff are a little different, but I always get what I need.

N.P. Recommended show details N.P. Recommended
Feb 23rd, 2012

My dad, a nurse practitioner recommended her when I was right in the middle of worst part of having PseudoTumor Cerebri. She reviewed my blood work that clearly showed I was now in Metabolic Acidosis because of the meds for the first condition! She was ambivalent about the test results. I had to research online basically diagnose myself!

sorry show details sorry
Jul 28th, 2011

more than anything I wish Dr meyer had more of a support system. I feel like everyone is on a different page.phome rings incessantly, nurse not available i always feel like I am a nuisance.I believe Dr meyer is a very good Dr but not in environment that supports her. everyone needs to grow up and take a course on profeessionalism

Jul 14th, 2011

I do not reco her at all! She and her staff always, time and time again, seem rushed and not tentative. I am fighting thyroid disease and her nurse waited over 3 weeks to call me with test results that needed my meds increased. After requesting the doc call me to discuss, the nurse ensured me it would happen in two days. We are on day 4 and still no call! This is the worst example, but it I have always had my doubts. Moving onto a new doc now...

Jun 10th, 2011

Moody...I have seen her yell at her staff and then be as sweet as can be once the doors are closed. It is hard to get a nurse and then they reflect the same temperament. BUSY and inconsiderate.

Need better customer service and followup show details Need better customer service and followup
Jun 2nd, 2011

It is very difficult to get through to Dr. Meyer's office. It usually takes about three times. Staff always sounds in a hurry, which then makes me feel like I'm bothering them. Test results have been extremely slow in being communicated to me. Disappointed in followup care. Perhaps too many patients...

She's okay show details She's okay
by Sick and Tired on Aug 17th, 2010

I was really sick. She was indifferent. The doctor who filled in on call was far more effective. She shows little concern for her patients.

by Jannette E,Anderson on Feb 4th, 2010

Dr Meyer,I want to say thank you for taking such good care of me and being so caring.Jannette Anderson

by Lindsay on Oct 13th, 2009

She is absolutely fantastic, her bedside manner is perfect. Would reccommend her to anyone of any age.