A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Michaels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Michaels is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Michaels
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Michaels, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neuromuscular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Michaels graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Michaels has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- UMDNJ - University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Michaels MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Michaels practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Michaels has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Michaels practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Internists and Newark Neurologists.