inactive

Jennifer Michaels MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 2nd, 2015
Dr Michaels took are of my wife like no other Neurologist could, extremely professional and dedicated. Thank god and Dr Jennifer Michaels my wife got her life back we will forever be in debt to her.

March 7th, 2014
It might Be Time To Retire
Rude. Distant. (Especially Medicaid patients) Her physical examination was assaultive. Hid her computer and screen thinking I was looking and shrunk into the corner. Was asking me to do things my body could not do and screamed at me to do more. Stuck me with a broken-in-half cotton swab. Most places I could not feel it but where I could, they were nearly laceration-causing. I lament she deals with so many people who are fatally ill. She is fatally flawed.

May 23rd, 2012
Dr. Michaels is dedicated to her patients care.
I have been a patient of Dr. Michael's since 2004. She has been there when I was in really bad shape and worked around the clock to make sure I got well. I never told her but I am extremely grateful because if it wasn't for God and her care I probably wouldn't be alive.