A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Miles-Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Miles-Thomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Miles-Thomas graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Miles-Thomas has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Obici Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer U Miles-Thomas MD is a female Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer U. Miles-Thomas practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Miles-Thomas has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Miles-Thomas practices Urology near Williamsburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Gloucester, VA and Newport News, VA.
See Williamsburg Urologists.