A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Miley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Miley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Miley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Miley graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Miley has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- West Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Gordon Miley MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer G. Miley practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Miley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Miley practices Family Medicine near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Primary Care Doctors.