A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Miller-Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Miller-Davis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller-Davis
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Miller-Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Miller-Davis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller-Davis graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Miller-Davis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Ward Miller-Davis MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer W. Miller-Davis practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Miller-Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Miller-Davis practices Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near West Linn, OR.
See West Linn Internists and West Linn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.