A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Hershberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hershberger
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hershberger Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Hershberger graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Hershberger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Self Regional Healthcare
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Hershberger MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Hershberger practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Hershberger has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Hershberger practices Ophthalmology near Greenwood, SC.
See Greenwood Ophthalmologists.