Overall Review

February 25th, 2014
Need faster follow up!
I had blood work done on a Monday, especially for renewing thyroid medication, and Dr. Mix said she would call "tomorrow." with results so RiteAid would show I had a renewal. After running out of pills, I called Wed. to see if perscription renewed. It was not so called office twice and left message plus talked to someone. Finally Dr. Mix's assistant called Friday! and told me perscription renewed and told me numbers for thyroid and colesterol. Went to RiteAid and No perscription called in. Had to call from cell while at RiteAid. Very inconvenient and felt I was being ignored after visit. Dr, Mix herself never called me, let alone "tomorrow."

October 23rd, 2012
Maria Vogt
She is the best primary care doctor that I have ever had. She has amazing bed side manner.

September 7th, 2012
My experience with Dr. Mix
I have never had a more caring Dr.She always is friendly and very knowledgeable,I recommend her highly

August 24th, 2012
The Phantom Doctor
This physical was already rescheduled once before, per Dr's request. I moved it to another day for the first appt. of the day. I sat on top of the exam table in nothing except for a a paper cloth for over 30 mins (my well woman visit). Dr. Mix never came in, nor did the staff check on me. I dressed, went to the front office to speak to the office manager, who was not there. Gave my phone numbers to the front office staff for the office manager to call me. It is now the end of the day, I have not heard from anyone, not even Dr. Mix. I would not recommend this office to anyone. She is consistently late. 40 mins for a wait time, for the first of the day appt. is unaccecptable.

August 23rd, 2011
I have seen this doctor once and found her to be very thorough, attentive and caring. She is personable, has an excellent "bedside manner" and quite involved in discussing every aspect of my health. I liked her very much.

August 3rd, 2011
Dr. Mix is caring,friendly, knowledgable, and spends time with her patients. She treats the patient as a whole, rather than a set of symptoms and has a no nonsence, to the point style. The wait to see her is usually long, but worth it. I love her!

June 5th, 2011
Dr. Mix was personable, professional and caring, answered all of my questions and made me feel very relaxed and comfortable on my visit. I would definitely recommend her.

February 9th, 2011
LOVE her...usually a long wait to get in but worth it. She really cares about her patients and will listen

January 4th, 2011
This Dr doesn't care.
This Dr is cold and uncaring. She doesn't seem to have a caring bone in her body and cannot relate to her patients, especially if they are older and need some extra care and time.

May 20th, 2010
I have only been treated once by Dr. J Mix and wasn't pleased with her follow up. She didn't seem to care about my back pain and refused to refill a prescription unless I made another office visit. I didn't have insurance so I couldn't afford the office visit which resulted in me sufferin on going pain.