A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Moore, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.More Education & Awards
Dr. Moore has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- Norwalk Hospital Association
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer I. Moore practice?
Dr. Jennifer Moore practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Norwalk, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Darien, CT.
See Norwalk Pediatricians.