A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Moore, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Moore has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- Norwalk Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer I Moore MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer I. Moore practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Moore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Moore practices Pediatrics near Norwalk, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Darien, CT.
See Norwalk Pediatricians.