A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Morales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Morales is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Morales, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morales graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Morales has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Anne Morales DO is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Morales practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Morales has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Morales practices Internal Medicine near Santa Cruz, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Santa Cruz Internists.